The Register of Professional Turners views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to address matters for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint,
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
• To make sure everyone at the Register of Professional Turners knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To ensure that all complaints are investigated in a timely and professional manner.
• To attempt to resolve all complaints and repair any relationships where possible.
• To gather information that helps us to improve our service to members and their customers.
• To try to ensure that a satisfactory outcome is achieved for all parties concerned.
All complaints information will be handled sensitively, informing only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Publicised contact details for complaints
Written complaints may be sent c/o the RPT treasurer at Skinners Hall.
8, Dowgate. London, EC4R 2SP
Verbal complaints may be made by telephone to 020 7236 3605
Or in person to any member of the RPT committee. Contact details of the RPT management committee are included at the end of this document.
A full copy of the RPT complaints procedure can be sent on request.
Contact the Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org